Patient Safety Screening
All patients will review a screening questionnaire prior to every appointment. Any potential symptoms acknowledged on the questionnaire will be reviewed with the patient and the doctor prior to the appointment. Unfortunately because of strict CDC and IDPH guidelines we will not be able to accommodate any appointments without having received a reply prior the scheduled appointment. Our goal is to not only protect our patients and staff but also doing our part to limit the spread Covid-19.
New Check-In Procedures
- When you arrive at the office please stay in your car and call us or text us to let us know you have arrived. Our waiting room will not be available for anyone for the time being to reduce the risk of exposure. We will notify you when we are prepared to see you. Please leave personal belongings in your vehicle except for payment method if needed.
- Please wear a mask when entering office.
- When you enter the office kindly sanitize your hands with office provided hand sanitizer. If using the restroom or exiting and reentering our office, we ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided upon reentry.
- A no touch temperature of your forehead and anyone accompanying you in the case of children and seniors will be taken. We ask to please limit people accompanying you and have them wait in their vehicle until after your appointment. Please call arrangements to accommodate special circumstances.
- You will be seated directly in the Operatory and treatment will be performed.
- After your procedure please reapply your mask and go to the front desk.
- Please note that we will be limiting social distance, including handshaking, as a means of decreasing possible transmission of covid-19. This will be the hardest thing for our office as we really love our patients!
As an added precaution to our already vigorous infection control standards we are separating appointments to allow for extra time for disinfection and preparation. Because of this we are asking to make sure you arrive on time for your appointment to allow us this extra time. We have always either sterilized or disposed of all patient contact items. All contact surfaces have always been disinfected in addition to the use of barrios film and wraps.